Tak til alle deltagerne, paneldommerne og sponsorer som har gjort det muligt for Københavns Universitets Alumneforening for Kinastudier (KUAK) at afholde den 4. case competition i går.
University of Copenhagen Alumni Association for Chinese Studies Hack & Crack Case Competition: One Stop Advice
Sincere thanks to all the panel judges for participating in the event:
- Mr. Jan Sønderlyng, CEO of One Stop Advice.
- Mr. Thoaiky Diec, Primary Clinical Supply Manager at Lundbeck and KUAK alumni.
- Mr. Mathias Severin Boyer, Senior Representative at Danske Bank International Banking Department – China Desk.
Sincere thanks to all the following organisations for sponsoring the event:
This case competition is the 4th in a series of case competitions hosted by the Alumni Association for China Studies at University of Copenhagen (KUAK). The case competition seeks to give students an opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge about China on a real-life case, while strengthening the students’ abilities to give presentations and formulate concrete policy recommendations. Since many other fields of study allow their students to apply their knowledge in case competitions, it is at least as relevant for China studies and China students to have a similar competition, in a world where China is increasingly influential in a variety of areas.
Main theme of the cases:
- Supply Chain Management
- Intellectual property rights
- Contract negotiation and Corporate Social Responsibility
哥本哈根大学中国学校友会Hack & Crack 商业案例比赛
本次大赛由哥本哈根大学中国学校友会、One Stop Advice(OSA)丹麦公司联合主办。